Sunday, February 11, 2018

A CONVERSATION WITH THE VACUUM
Evgeny A. Novikov
University of California - San Diego, BioCircuits Institute, La Jolla, CA 92093 -0328; E-mail: enovikov@ucsd.edu
Abstract
The creation of the universe is described in a form of conversation.
- The Great Vacuum, please, tell me how did you created the universe?
- You have described it in your papers [1 - 3].
- Yes, but I wont to know Your version.
- Well, first I got a feeling that I need to create something.
- So, you have feelings!
- Sort of. Like instability, you know, what I mean.
- OK, what happened next?
- Then, I invented the gravity in the (3+1) dimensional space-time, so the universe will not disperse.
- Why (3+1) dimensional?
- I tried (1+1) and (2+1), it did not work - universes collapsed.
- I understand. Observations show that the universe still has difficulties in local low-dimensional situations.
- Yes. I produced gravitons in (3+1) dimensional space-time. For a while, it worked well. But, still, it was not very stable.
- So, what was next?
- I have invented the quantum entanglement for stability.
- OK. But, gravitational instability still created the hot spots in galaxies.
- Correct. So, I invented your ordinary matter (photons, neutrinos and more heavy particles) to relief energy from the hot spots.
- So, the creation of people is a side effect of Your efforts to make the universe more stable?
- In a sense, yes. But, I have made a special effort to create your subjective experiences - qualia.
- Why You did that?
- To make possible such conversation.
- Thank You very much!
- You welcome!
References with free access
[1] Evgeny A. Novikov, "Ultralight gravitons with tiny electric dipole moment are seeping from the vacuum", Modern Physics Letters A, v. 31, No. 15 (2016) 1650092 (5 pages).
[2] Evgeny A. Novikov, "Quantum modification of general relativity", Electron. J. Theoretical Physics, v. 13, No. 13 (2016) 79-90.
[3] Evgeny A. Novikov, "Emergence of the laws of nature in the developing entangled universe", Amer. Res. J. Physics, v.4, No. 1 (2018), 1-9.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cosmology Team,


    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm the Founder of Feedspot.



    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Cosmology has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 20 Cosmology blogs on the web.



    https://blog.feedspot.com/cosmology_blogs/



    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 20 Cosmology blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!



    We'd be grateful if you can help us spread the word by briefly mentioning about the Top 20 Cosmology blogs list in any of your upcoming post.



    Please let me know.



    Best,

    Anuj

    ReplyDelete